Learn how to earn an extra income from home and create the lifestyle you are dreaming about. It takes learning those action steps to take to bring you closer to your goal of earning an extra income from home. If you want to stop working at your day job (or night job for that matter) where you are commuting to your place of employment and enjoy your work day at home, there are certain questions to ask yourself.
Do you want an hourly wage or do you want to be in business for yourself? If your goal is just to make some extra cash, there are part time jobs you can do from home. There are many different ways to get a little extra cash so I have listed those that I think will give you the most income.
Earn Extra Income From Home with an Online Job
- Virtual Assistant – This job is good for someone who has administrative experience and is highly organized. You also need excellent phone manners and people skills. There are people and businesses out there who need you. What do they need you to do? It could be anything from customer service to handling their travel arrangements or their email. You could advertise on Craigslist or cold call businesses. You could also sign up at places like VirtualAssistant.com, Zirtual, or eahelp.com. They will assign clients to you. You could advertise on Craigslist or cold call businesses. You could also sign up at places like VirtualAssistant.com, Zirtual, or eahelp.com. They will assign clients to you. Your pay could be around $10 per hour unless you work directly for the company where you can make more.
- Tutor online – If you are proficient in a subject and able to teach, then you may want to consider Tutoring. You could do this online. The only thing you need is a computer and the internet. Online tutoring is becoming popular as just about everyone these days has the ability to get on the internet. Check out sites like Tutor.com, Studypool, and Cheggtutors. You could do this part time (usually done in the evenings) and you can make an extra $500 to $1000 per month. The pay rate is anywhere from $9 to $13 per hour depending on your ability and knowledge.
- Online Juror – This one is not always consistent, but it is one that may be interesting to you. There are several sites that will pay you for your opinion. They pay anywhere from $5 to $60 per case to review and give your opinion. Some of the sites are ejury.com, onlineverdict.com, and VirtualJury.com. You could absolutely do this from your sofa in your spare time. As an online Juror, you will have to wait until a case is offered to you so it may not be consistent.
Earn An Extra Income From Home Working For Yourself – All Online
- Freelance Writer – If you can write well, there are endless writing gigs you could procure. You can sign up at several sites to find writing gigs, or you can contact businesses like online bloggers, website entrepreneurs, small businesses, and startups. Let them know how you can help them grow their businesses. Just take a look for instance, at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin, to find business owners trying to grow their business. Online Marketing is very much alive on the Internet and you can profit as a Freelance Writer very easily. Sign up at sites that will help find you gigs, there are several you can choose from. Freelance.com, Upwork, and Guru. You could also look on Job Boards like Contena, ProBlogger, and BloggingPro. You could also follow those Job Boards on Twitter, etc. You could create a Website to promote your writing and offer your services. As a Freelance Writer, you can make anywhere from $25 to hundreds of dollars. This could really increase your income and possibly become full-time.
- Blogging – Do you have a passion? You can make money writing about things you love and are interested in. There are different ways to make money doing this. The best one, in my opinion, is Affiliate Marketing. You help sell the products of others. A blog is a perfect way to do this. Everyone has a problem and is constantly searching online for the answer to their problem.You can create blogs on several free blogging sites, but if you want to create a long-term passive income, then you must get your own website. Unless you already know a lot about Affiliate Marketing, you will need to get some training in this area. There are millions of websites online and you will want to appear on the first page of the search engines results. Most people searching online do not go beyond the first page of the search results. Of course, Google is the main one but the other players like Bing and Yahoo come into play also. You will need to know how to accomplish getting on that coveted first page!
- DropShipping – Find a popular niche and open a DropShip Store online. This is also a unique skill set to have and you will need to find the right manufacturers to work with you in order to make a profit. It is also dealing with customers, making sure they are satisfied with the order. There is also the problem of stock. You don’t want to sell something and then try to order it from the drop-shipper just to find out they don’t have the item in stock! You will need your own website here too. If you don’t know how dropshipping works, to put it in simple term, you advertise a product for sale and when a customer orders it from you, then you order it from your supplier. They actually send the item to your customer with your information on the package. It is a pretty cool setup. You don’t need much investment for this. If you want to learn how to do this, there are countless free lessons you can find on the internet. Just be careful there are a lot of programs that charge a bundle of money to learn.
- Adsense – Google Adsense websites are another way to make an income from home online. You will need to create a lot of good content and several websites. You place Google Ads on your site and when someone clicks on one of them you make money. It is more difficult these days to do than ever before. However, if you can crank out good unique content and get traffic, you may be able to make hundreds of dollars a month. You will need your website up before they will approve you. There are also alternatives to Adsense you can use also. It is not hard for a newbie blogger to get approved for Adsense. It is best to start there. However, if you want to investigate the alternatives there is Viglink, Media.net, and BuySellAds.com, and InfoLinks to name a few.
- Youtube – Making a Youtube Channel is another option for you to earn an extra income from home. There are different angles you could use. Are you funny? Do you want to review products? Have a talent you can share or a subject you can teach? If you can get a lot of views, you can monetize and potentially make a lot of money. However, it is very competitive and you need thousands of views each day to earn money. I use Youtube to promote
my Affiliate Websites.
- Sell on Amazon – Not only can you be an Amazon Affiliate, but you can sell actual products on Amazon. There are several different business models you can use to do this. Retail Arbitrage is an easy way to get your feet wet doing this. If you come across a product that is on sale you can buy that product and resell it on Amazon for a profit. You will need an Amazon sellers account on Amazon. Private Labeling where you create your own product, put your brand on it and sell it on Amazon. FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) is also used where you send your products to Amazon and they act as your fulfillment center. Wholesaling is another way to sell on Amazon and can be very lucrative. You do, however, need investment for each of these.
- Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate Marketing is a great way to earn an extra income from home. You share your affiliate link with others and when they click on your link and buy the product, you earn a commission. You can be an Amazon Affiliate and there are countless other companies that have affiliate programs also for physical products and digital products. Private companies may have an in-house affiliate program and usually, the larger companies are using Affiliate Networks like Rakuten, Commission Junction, Shareasale, and Pepperjam. You will need a website to make good money with Affiliate Marketing. There are ways to share your affiliate link without a website but it is just not as lucrative as having your own Affiliate Website. Turn your passion into a thriving online business!
What is your pick for earning an income from home? If you want to work by the hour, that’s fine. You can earn an extra income from home on your sofa doing tutoring or being a Virtual Assistant.
However, if creating an online business appeals to you, it opens up the potential for unlimited extra income. For instance, creating an Affiliate Marketing website, or DropShipping Store, selling physical products on Amazon, Youtube, Adsense, Freelance writing and Blogging all require you to have your own website.
The learning curve can be steep if you are new to online business. It doesn’t matter at what level you are the best program to learn everything you need to know that has everything in one place is Wealthy Affiliate. The hosting is state of the art and the training is 2nd to none. There are thousands of community members there to help you instantly in CHAT plus so much more.
You can create a free account, create a free website in 30 seconds with full WordPress Install. Get access to the full system without inputting any payment information. It is completely free to try. If after 7 days you do not want the full system, you can continue as a free member for as long as you like.
As a free member, you still can continue to create 2 free websites and have access to the First Level training in both Affiliate Niche sites and also Affiliate Bootcamp site where you can promote the Wealthy Affiliate program and earn residual income. You also will still have limited access to the full Wealthy Affiliate Program. It is the best Internet Marketing School out there.
Create your account and get started building a business now. Click the blue button below.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Have you begun to learn and create a website?
I like to hear from readers to let me know if I have helped you or if you have a question. Leave me a comment below.
Before you go, type your email in the box below and be the first to read new posts.